Tool Renting Rules
Picking Tools Up
- Only the individual whose name is linked to membership is allowed to rent tools from the Tool Shed. Not a Tool Shed Member? Become one today!
- You can view our catalogue of available tools ».
- We do not reserve tools (unless it is for a Community-based project). Members are more than welcome to call and ask us to hold a tool for them, which we will hold for a maximum of 3 hours. Our phone number is 585-271-TOOL (8665). We will not accept reservations via email.
- If members are not able to pick up items within 3 hours, we can NOT hold the tool.
Dropping Tools Off
- Due to the risks of COVID, we request members sanitize tools before returning them.
- Items must be returned to the Tool Shed location at 1255 University Ave.
- All items need to be returned in person to The Tool Shed.
- Please do not leave tools outside The Tool Library outside our regular hours of operation. *Doing so will result in immediate loss of membership.*
- Tools will be checked in and inspected for damages upon return.