Affordable Tool Rental for Rochesterians
Tools can be expensive. But cost shouldn’t be an obstacle to anyone wanting to do repairs on their home, business, or in their community.
The SEAC Tool Shed provides any resident, business, or organization in the Greater Rochester Area access to a wide variety of tools to borrow for a small annual fee.
- Tool Shed Success Stories – One of the many wonderful things about the Tool Shed is getting to hear community success stories and empowerment. One of the Tool Shed’s members, Billie Lynn Holt, sent us pictures of the sunflower garden she just created! “I couldn’t have done this without the Tool Shed!” Thanks so much Billie! Can’t wait to see … Tool Shed Success Stories
- Thanks to DiMarco Group/Admar Supply For Sponsoring SEAC’s Tool Shed – A huge thank you to the Tool Shed’s newest sponsor, DiMarco Group and Admar Supply, our support ensures this program stays financially sustainable and allows the SEAC and the Tool Shed to deliver on its mission of giving our communities and neighborhoods access to the tools they need to create the changes they want to make. Interested in becoming … Thanks to DiMarco Group/Admar Supply For Sponsoring SEAC’s Tool Shed
- Thanks to Wagner Carpets For Sponsoring SEAC’s Tool Shed – A huge thank you to the Tool Shed’s newest sponsor, Wagner Carpets! Your support ensures this program stays financially sustainable and allows the SEAC and the Tool Shed to deliver on its mission of giving our communities and neighborhoods access to the tools they need to create the changes they want to make. Interested in becoming a Tool Shed … Thanks to Wagner Carpets For Sponsoring SEAC’s Tool Shed
While we welcome donations of all kinds, these are the tools we feel could really help members the most.
- Rotary Hammer Tool,
- Nail Guns (Heavy Duty Stapler/Nail Gun, Nail Gun, Corded Nail Gun)
- Scroll Saw (Scroll Saw, Blades 18.5 TPI, Blades 7 TPI, Blades 10 TPI)
- Finish Nailer (Finish Nailer)
- Sledgehammer 10 lb
- Jamb Saw
- Thickness Planer (Corded)
- Oscillating Multi-Tool (DeWalt Kit)
- Biscuit Cutter/Plate Joiner (DeWalt)
Posthole Digger/Corded Auger
- Auger (40V, 8in bit)
Ladders (stepladder, extension ladders)
- Cold Water (2400-PSI)
- Chainsaw (Black+Decker, Craftsman)
- Pole saw (Craftsman)
- Pruner Pole (Curved Pole Pruner, Long Reach Pole)
- Leaf blower (20V)
- Lawn mower (20V)
- Electric Edger (Edger/Trencher, Edger/Trimmer)
- Electric Rototiller (Corded)
- 250 lb. Capacity
- 850 lb. Capacity
- Hand Truck (150lb. Capacity, 800lb Capacity)
- Hand Cart (300lb Capacity)
We are thankful to any tool donation! We've created this wishlist and created links to one of our local hardware stores, Mayer Paint & Hardware for anyone interested in purchasing tool donations via their website. These tools can easily be shipped right to the Tool Shed to:
SEAC Tool Shed 1255 University Ave C010 (Lower Level) Rochester, NY 14607
About the South East Area Coalition
The South East Area Coalition, Inc. is a Neighborhood Preservation Company that facilitates community and economic development in southeast Rochester. We help the citizens who live and work in southeast Rochester to accomplish goals and initiatives for their neighborhoods and businesses. We support existing neighborhood and merchant associations, as well as help to organize citizens into groups to generate sought-after results.
SEAC supports our southeast area businesses by shopping local as much as possible, keeping the money here in the community.