Affordable Tool Lending Program for Greater Rochesterians
Tools can be expensive. But cost shouldn’t be an obstacle to anyone wanting to do repairs on their home, business, or in their community.
The SEAC Tool Shed provides any resident, business, or organization in the Greater Rochester Area access to a wide variety of tools to borrow for a small annual fee.
- Thanks to Returning Sponsors – A huge thank you to two of the Tool Shed’s sponsors for renewing their sponsorship of our program: Reliant Federal Credit Union and Gallina Development! Your support ensures this … Thanks to Returning Sponsors
- Announcing New Tool Shed Sponsorship Program – As the Tool Shed approaches a year old, we are excited to announce a new collaboration with the City of Rochester’s Neighborhood & Business Development- Housing Division! When any business, … Announcing New Tool Shed Sponsorship Program
- Tool Shed Success Stories – One of the many wonderful things about the Tool Shed is getting to hear community success stories and empowerment. One of the Tool Shed’s members, Billie Lynn Holt, sent us … Tool Shed Success Stories
While we welcome donations of all kinds, these are the tools we feel could really help members the most.
- Rotary Hammer Tool,
- Nail Guns (Heavy Duty Stapler/Nail Gun, Nail Gun, Corded Nail Gun)
- Scroll Saw (Scroll Saw, Blades 18.5 TPI, Blades 7 TPI, Blades 10 TPI)
- Finish Nailer (Finish Nailer)
- Brad Nailer (Bostitch)
- Sledgehammer 10 lb
- Jamb Saw
- Thickness Planer (Corded)
- Oscillating Multi-Tool (DeWalt Kit)
- Biscuit Cutter/Plate Joiner (DeWalt)
Posthole Digger/Corded Auger
- Auger (40V, 8in bit)
Ladders (stepladder, extension ladders)
- Cold Water (2400-PSI)
- Chainsaw (Black+Decker, Craftsman)
- Pole saw (Craftsman) (Ryobi)
- Pruner Pole (Curved Pole Pruner, Long Reach Pole)
- Leaf blower (20V)
- Lawn mower (20V)
- Electric Edger (Edger/Trencher, Edger/Trimmer)
- Electric Rototiller (Corded)
- Extension Hedgetrimmer Attachment (M18)
- 250 lb. Capacity
- 850 lb. Capacity
- Hand Truck (150lb. Capacity, 800lb Capacity)
- Hand Cart (300lb Capacity)
We are thankful to any tool donation! We've created this wishlist and created links to one of our local hardware stores, Mayer Paint & Hardware for anyone interested in purchasing tool donations via their website. These tools can easily be shipped right to the Tool Shed to:
SEAC Tool Shed 1255 University Ave C010 (Lower Level) Rochester, NY 14607
About the South East Area Coalition
The South East Area Coalition, Inc. is a Neighborhood Preservation Company that facilitates community and economic development in southeast Rochester. We help the citizens who live and work in southeast Rochester to accomplish goals and initiatives for their neighborhoods and businesses. We support existing neighborhood and merchant associations, as well as help to organize citizens into groups to generate sought-after results.
SEAC supports our southeast area businesses by shopping local as much as possible, keeping the money here in the community.