Community Project Tool Reservation
Neighborhood Associations, Merchant Associations, businesses, nonprofit agencies, and community organizations that are planning a community project such as a Clean Sweep » or neighborhood beautification can request tools to be reserved for a specific date.
Rules For Making Reservations
- Must have an active membership with the Tool Shed
- Can only rent tools based on current active membership
- Requests must be made AT LEAST ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE of the community project.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee we can provide all tools requested. You will be notified of what tools were not available.
- Must adhere to Tool Shed’s rules for Picking Up and Dropping Off
- Fill out the Community Project Reservation Form below.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.